Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully as these conditions incorporate the basis on which bookings at Spring Hill Central Apartments are accepted.
The Terms & Conditions below are for bookings made via the Spring Hill Central Apartments website (www.springhillapartments.com.au) as well as those made via phone.
For bookings made via 3rd party websites / other sources, please read their Terms & Conditions carefully as they may be different to ours.
Terms and Conditions
- By using this Site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this posting. The revised terms will take effect when they are posted.
- Your use of some parts or features of the Site may be governed by additional terms and conditions. Where this is the case you will be notified accordingly of those additional terms and conditions.
- The prices are shown are per room per night and in AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS and INCLUSIVE OF GST for the numbers of persons and dates selected, unless otherwise indicated.
- Children 0 -12 years occupying the same room with at least one adult and using existing bedding are Free of Charge. Additional charges may apply if extra beds or linen (including rollaway beds) are required.
- All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or an individual over the age of 18. The property has the right to refuse any booking when the legal parent/guardian over 18 cannot produce current photo ID.
- Quotes and reservations are subject to availability and actual pricing at the time of booking. Any verbal quote given is an estimate only of the price, which will be subject to written advice on confirmation of the reservation.
- Payment for website bookings is required in full at the time of making your reservation and your credit card will be charged within 24 hours of making the reservation.
- A confirmation email will be forwarded to your nominated email once the booking is complete.
- The person affecting a booking shall be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions on behalf of all persons named in that booking.
- Whilst we attempt to satisfy all special requests, we are unable to provide a guarantee.
- Upon arrival at Spring Hill Central Apartments Guests must provide valid photo identification for security purposes. In addition, the Guest must also provide a credit card in the name of the photographic ID to secure the accommodation.
- A Credit Card pre-authorisation of $150 will be required at time of check in to cover a security bond / deposit for damages. The pre-authorised amount is set aside by the credit card company for a period of up to 10 working days (release times may vary, please check with the issuing financial institution). The pre-authorisation will affect your available funds balance or spending limit. For more information on this practice we suggest the cardholder contact their issuer. Once a pre-authorisation has been made, we cannot release, remove or lower the authorised amount, until we process the final account on departure. This is a restriction placed on us by the bank, and cannot be negotiated.
- Spring Hill Central Apartments reserves the right to pre-authorise all credit cards upon arrival. Please note this process validates the presented credit card, and protects both the cardholder and merchant from increasing fraud incidents.
- Refund of the security bond is subject to inspection of the apartment upon departure or upon the return of all keys. The guest will automatically forfeit the bond if:
- Any item is removed from the premises.
- There is any damage caused to Spring Hill Central Apartments property by the guest or anyone invited to the property by the guest. This includes all items and structures inside the apartment all external and communal areas on Spring Hill Central Apartments property.
- If the guest breaches the above (15):
- You agree that any charge for services to you, not billed at the time of your departure, may be added to your account for settlement as arranged or may be charged to the same credit card used to pay the account at the time of departure or to the credit card used to guarantee payment of your account.
- You agree that checkout time is 10.00 am on the date shown for your departure unless we agree to another time.
- You agree departure after that time may incur additional room charges.
- You agree to advise us of any change in the number of persons using the room and agree to pay any additional charges for additional persons not included in the number stated at the time of registration.
- You agree to return the key and/or security fob for the room at the time of your departure and agree to pay a charge for the replacement of keys you lose or fail to return same.
- The number of guests gathered in the apartment overnight (ie after 10pm until 9am) must not exceed the number of persons booked. Any persons exceeding this number will be considered as trespassers.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum level at all times.
- If any noise complaints are received from the neighbouring residents you will be asked to leave the premises immediately. Your accommodation tariff will not be refunded, security deposit may not be refunded.
- The registered guest will be held financially responsible for any loss or damage caused during his/her stay.
- If your reservation has been made on our website – www.springhillapartments.com.au – you may cancel your reservation according to the conditions for that rate. Please see at the end of this document your relevant cancellation and amendment conditions. To cancel your reservation, please contact us directly.
- Photos on the website are indicative only.
- Facilities listed may not apply to all room types.
- You agree that you will not make any claim against us for any damage or loss to your goods or valuables, regardless of how or where the loss or damage occurred.
- Spring Hill Central Apartments both for itself and on the behalf of their employees or agents do not accept any responsibility for any act, omission, default or neglect of themselves, their employees or agents for injury, damage, or loss to persons or goods whatsoever or however the same may be caused and they do not warrant and are in no way responsible for the accuracy of any information given in statement made by their service providers in terms of travel arrangements.
- By utilising the travel services provided by Spring Hill Central Apartments, you agree that:
- Spring Hill Central Apartments: SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE WILFUL OR NEGLIGENT ACTS AND/OR OMISSIONS OF SUCH CARRIERS AND/OR SERVICE PROVIDERS.
- Spring Hill Central Apartments: WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACCIDENT, INJURY, DELAY, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR PERSONAL LOSS TO YOU OR THOSE TRAVELLING WITH YOU IN CONNECTION WITH ANY ACCOMMODATION, TRANSPORTATION, OR OTHER TRAVEL SERVICES RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY OCCURRENCES OR CONDITIONS BEYOND ITS CONTROL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ACTS OF TERRORISM, ACT OF GOD, DEFECTS IN VEHICLES, WAR, STRIKES, THEFT, DELAY, CANCELLATION, CIVIL DISORDER, DISASTER, GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS OR CHANGES IN ITINERARY OR SCHEDULE.
- Please note that all travel documents, observance of laws and regulations of various Governments are your responsibility.
- Cancellation and Amendment Conditions for Spring Hill Central Apartments Website/phone Bookings:
- If cancelled more than 48 hours prior to arrival, no cancellation fee will apply.
- If cancelled within 48 hours of arrival, the first nights’ accommodation will be forfeited by the guest
- 48 Hours is deemed to be 10am prior to the day of arrival.